Hello to all the brides to be ! Nothing is definitely more exciting than to to start the planning of your 2017 wedding.
We’ve been in the lookout this week checking out and researching some of the hottest and trendiest wedding theme for 2017, and we think you are going to love what we’ve all come back with! They are completely sophisticated and fabulously chic. Take a look at this year Top 5 themes and draw all the inspiration that you can.
- Greenery – it was one of 2016’s biggest trends and it will still be as trendy this 2017.
2. Vintage has been a theme that never goes out of style. The sophistication level is just present. It evokes the old glamour and that enchanting sense of something so time tested, you could almost never go wrong.
3. Fairytale – Every woman deserves to be treated like a princess! Let the romance of being royalty come alive by the grandiose feel of this theme.
4. Bohemain – From barefoot brides and grooms, to flower crowns, to rustic wedding touches, to backyard romance. Boho themed wedding will still be very in for the year ahead.
5. Tropical – From seashell bouquets to starfish décor, there are so many fantastic ideas that will surely work. Be playful and get some inspiration of that “under-the-sea” themed wedding. Tropical themed wedding doesn’t always have to happen by the beach, when you’ve got the right elements to it, then you can definitely pull it off.